Dilip Patel - Shutts & Bowen

Mr. Dilip Patel

www.shutts.com


Shutts & Bowen
4301 W. Boy Scout Boulevard
Suite 300

Tampa, FL 33607
USA
813-227-8178

<p>I am a Florida Bar Board Certified expert on Immigration law with more than 25 years of immigration law experience. My foucs is immigration law and I am with a large Florida Law firm. Shutts & Bowen LLP is a Florida-based law firm with more than 225 attorneys in six offices in the State of Florida and one office in Europe. </p><p></p><p>I focus on all Employment based, Investment based and Family Based immigration. I also handle Naturalization applicaitons.<br />I have deep experience of the IT business (former Genral Counsel of Global IT Nasdaq listed Company). I am very familiar with NVC process, especially Consular activities in India.</p><p></p>