Mazen M. Sukkar - Sukkar, Arevalo and Associates

Mr. Mazen M. Sukkar


Sukkar, Arevalo and Associates
P.O. Box 3562


Hollywood, FL 33083
USA
(1) -

We pride ourselves on competent representation and ethical standards. We prefer to take fewer cases and provide quality representation as opposed to a volume operation where clients get a substandard representation.

I am Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Immigration Law since 1995 and my firm is AV rated. I have recoginzed as a Super Star lawyer in Florida from 2006 to Present.

I am a Past President of the American Immigration lawyers Assoc. in S. Florida and has been recognized by CIS and AILA for my liaison skills and problem resolution.

I serve as an Advisory Panel Member for the ABA and have lectured for AILA, the Florida Bar, and I have successfully represented clients in Federal Courts to get immigration relief.

Trust your future to a firm with experience, integrity and competence.